Mrs. P Dosi
- A Brief about yourself and how you describe your own Personality and Persona.
I am Payal Dosi, born and brought up in a small town in Rajasthan - Bhilwara. I am an economics graduate and then pursued my MBA in finance from Mumbai. I am currently working with KPMG as a strategy consultant. I met my spouse in my hometown and got married in 2015 after dating for eight years. He inspired me to be self-reliant &independent woman throughout and helped me in becoming the best version of myself.
I am highly determined & driven individual. I believe in learning new things, accepting new challenges, and moving ahead. My biggest strengthsare compassion and able to see things from different perspective.
My philosophy in life is to be passionate, with the right mix of empathyand ethics.In my leisure time, I love practicing kick boxing, cooking, and reading.
- Your Achievements that makes you feel high.
Chasing & bringing my dreams to reality gives me high at each and every stage. The list is long, however jotting down a few of those dreams, which I converted into reality, gave me big hopes and high expectations:
· Being first woman in my family who went outside the state for higher education &took up corporate job, as my father always wished to see me independent
· Participated in Boxing and won gold medal in Rajasthan and then went on to represent state at the national level
· Marrying love of my life with the consent of our families
· Receiving gold medal in economics
· Working for one of the big4 consulting firms in the world
Above all, I consider all big or small things that gives happiness to me &people around me, are my achievements.
- Define the true beauty.
True beauty is nothing but the reflection of yourself in the mirror every morning despite of all the flaws and thinking that how far you have come in your life and have faith in how far you can go.
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
A complete, healthy and happy family for me is to have right understanding ofeach other, staying strong and provide the support system during difficult times.
My philosophy to nurture strong relationship is not to go to bed with any fight or hard feeling in mind.
- What is your favorite Idea of Holidaying?
A perfect idea of holiday for me is to break day to day monotony and visit a place where your mind, body and soul can be refreshed with the new experiences. I enjoy travelling with family, friends or even solo. I love to try new delicacy, meeting new people, learning their culture or may be trying an adventure like scuba or sky diving etc.
- Why you are participating in Mrs. India Earth ?
Mrs. India earth is a great platform which is not about being beautiful but being a beauty with the purpose. I personally believe in the cause of education. Education is the only tool which not only empowerssomeone but also their future generations.
This platform can give me more power & speed, to spread the awareness about vocational education and making the difference in the society.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
The lack of compassion and empathy. With the reigning importance on the intelligence and talent, we all are ignoring the importance of the qualities like compassion and empathy. IQ is important in determining one’s success in this technology disruptive market but without EQ, it all becomes very mechanical. I feel humanity can survive without innovation but imagining world without compassion is terrible.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
There are so many but I would like to put forward my favorite two which always help me in difficult times:
· Be Brave. Even if you are not, pretend it. No-one can tell the difference
· Success is not final, failure is not fatal; It is the courage to continue that counts
- What is true “Sportsmanship” for you?
Give your 100% and leave no stone unturned. If you don’t get what you want, it is alright, there is always a next time.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
If I am chosen as a Charity Ambassador, I will try to use this platformto spread the awareness about vocational educationand potentially start a few initiatives where we can really make difference on ground in the lives of many-many individuals.