- A Brief about yourself and how you describe your own personality and persona.
am a person who is very intellectual, logical, creative and compassionate. Sounds like a rare combination? well that's me :P . I have a daughter who is 2.5 years old. I am passionate about dancing, singing and dress designing. Well, talking about my ambition - I always wanted to be a mom. So, having my daughter was one of the best moments and I thoroughly enjoy my time with her. I worked over 8 years that include working as R&D engineer at IBM,HP, Corporate trainer for Big data Technologies and startups. On the other hand I am a trained Bharatanatyam dancer, trained in Carnatic singing, Given performances, composed songs, love designing and making dresses. I took a break from work after my daughter was born. I am using this time to explore my interests, passion and work towards things that add joy to my life. I am a Tamilian from Chennai who has also lived in cities like Nagpur, Bangalore, Mumbai, Singapore and my husband is from Rajasthan. I understand that life comes with ups and its equal shares of downs. So I am constantly trying to explore life to know the balance that will enable living with maximum intensity and joy.
- Your Achievements that makes you feel high.
1. Given Indian carnatic vocal Performances in Chennai. 2. Completed Arangetram in Bharatanatyam and given performances. 3. Completed M.Tech from IIIT, Bangalore. 4. Completed B.Tech from NIT, Nagpur. 5. Worked as R&D engineer in IBM Labs and HP Labs. 6. Conducted high profile IT trainings for many software firms like Microsoft, Infosys, TCS, Wipro and many more. 7. District Rank in 12th.
- Define the true beauty.
I believe True beauty is the ability to know that each and every creation in the world is beautiful in its own unique way.
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
Love. There's nothing equivalent to that. When I say Love, I believe that selfless love also includes trust and respect by nature. The trust I mean is not the one where one expects that the other would behave or respond or choose in a certain way, but the trust that gives complete acceptance of the other's choices in every scenario. Well, I know I am being idealistic, but atleast we can aim to be there.
- What is your favorite Idea of Holidaying?
My favoutite idea of Holidaying would be to engage in some spiritual retreat. Any foreign trip with family. Recently I did a trip to Bali and Krabi with my loving Husband and super wondeful daughter. There were mountains and rivers and caves and waterfall and beaches and so much more. I thoroughly enjoyed activities like Snorkling, mountaoin climbling and trekking in caves. If you asked me I would never have chosen these as my favourite, but I really loved it. So I am going to leave the holidaying part completely to my Husband. I know that more than me, he knows what I would enjoy when it comes to holidaying. You know leaving it to the expert :P
- Why you are participating in Mrs India Earth?
1. The fashion and the glamour industry has always been my fascination and interest. Participating in Mrs. India will be a great experience for me and it can also open more opportunities. 2. I am trained in classical dance forms, music and yoga. I have a great reverence and fascination for anything that has deep Indian tradition - be it the classical dance forms, or music, or vedic education system, or Ayurveda, or the classic fashion. So, I believe that I will be able to represent our country well in an international platform too.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
The farmers suicide. The most basic need of any living organism is food. The agricultural lands are being exloited. Farmers - the ones who should ideally be worshipped are exploited terribly. Restoring the well being of farmers, not having to import food and being self sustainable looks very important to me. Sexual abuse towards children. : I have no words to write about this issue.. Tears are dropping while having to write this. I know punishments have to be made severe. However I just pray to God.
- The quote or saying that encourages you.
? ???????? ?????????? ???????? ????????????? | ???????? ?????????? ????????????????? | Everything is complete. From completness comes completeness. Completeness is complete even if something is taking out of it. Which also imples: You were complete before, You are complete now, You are complete after.
- What is true “Sportsmanship” for you?
Knowing that success or failure is just an outcomes, while the journey is the most important. While success gives you wings, failure gives you roots. Not losing one's true nature - the tenderness, in failure, is the true sportsmanship.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
One of the real problems of the current generation I see is the rising issues with the mental health. The Global life style is sort of making peace impossible. Depression, loneliness, Sleep issues, anxiety to name a few. I would like to contribute in that area. I believe promoting Authentic Yoga, meditation and the vedic life style will naturally allow people to start functioning from all parts of the body and beyond rather than just mind. I also believe in vedic education system as a alternate education system and would like to contribute in spreading it. However, I would be happy to have the opportunity to contribute in any charity task that would be beneficial for humanity.