Mrs. G K Jaggi
- A Brief about yourself and how you describe your own Personality and Persona.
I am Gurpreet, basically from city of Wines, Nasik. I am an Engineer and I am paid to find faults in others workïŠ, i.e. I am a Testing Lead Engineer. I am very passionate about living life the fullest and taking each day as it comes with a smile. I love to live, influence people and make them realize the concept of life i.e. happiness.
- Your Achievements that makes you feel high
- Achievements for me is never materialistic, it is not even a goal to achieve. I think achievements lies in small things in life like having a good day, making someone happy, sleeping peacefully in the night and more importantly loving your own self. I
- Define the true beauty.
Meaning of true beauty lies in its own word, itâ€™s nothing but Honesty. Being true to yourself, to others, to life, to this world is true beauty. I am not saying donâ€™t make mistakes, all I am saying is learn from them. Donâ€™t do anything that makes you feel guilty or question your own existenceâ€¦ just be TRUE to your inner self and life will be beautiful
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
Making a house into a home, making your family into friends, making your routine into passion is what completes your family life.
- What is your favourite Idea of Holidaying?
Vising a place where not many people go, just being with yourself and your loved ones and enjoying nature. It is like meditation to me to go away from all the hustle bustle and just be with you. A Place where you hear yourself taking that each breath and realizing your existence into this world â€¦â€¦.is holiday to me.
- Why you are participating in Mrs India Earth?
Well I feel people have forgotten the real meaning of life, especially women. Being recently married I understand how difficult it is retaining your original self even after marriage, not that we intentionally forget ourselves but the routine somewhere makes us forget us, so here I am to make every woman realize donâ€™t let your responsibilities over power you. Strike a balance, continue to be you. - Remember that painting of yours or your dance classes or your lovely friends, common get them back and live the life... marriage is not the Endin fact itâ€™s a New Beginning.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
Losing our HUMANITY. Being humans we have lot of capabilities like expressing our feelings, talking to people, taking care of other human beings but somewhere this is getting lost. This is the time when the â€œSale comes First and the Truth comes Secondâ€ is what bothers me. We should not forget â€œWe make a living by what we Get, but we make a life with what we Give!â€œ
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
Donâ€™t be a Women that needs a Manâ€¦ Be a Women that a Man needs!!
- What is true â€œSportsmanshipâ€ for you?
Good players inspire themselves, great players inspire others. Itâ€™s not always about winning sometimes itâ€™s also about losing and still being remembered.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
Well there are different ways of solving the problems in our society but for now letâ€™s talk about Charity. I will start it from schools I will make it compulsory for the schools to have a planned visit to old age home or an orphanage every 3 months, where they get a chance to meet people and serve them. This is the best way to teach our children to server others. Well this is the time they learn and grow then why not make them learn the real purpose of lifeâ€¦ which is not only to study, or earn good money however it isto be a good human being and the best way to learn this by serving others.