Mrs. J Nair
- A Brief about yourself and how you describe your own Personality and Persona.
I am Mrs. Jasmine Nair , 38 yrs old, born and brought up in Mumbai. A mother to 3 yr 5 month old son. An independent, self driven God fearing woman. I am self employed, balance my responsibility and duty towards my family and my travel business. I am a very accommodating person, fun loving, easy going, love making friends, passionate, ambitious, humble, love meeting and interacting with people from different walks of life.
- Your Achievements that makes you feel high
Client satisfaction after a tour, appreciation and awards received in my travel career like outstanding performances and improving revenue, adjudged a torch bearer for keeping up the value systems of an organization.
- Define the true beauty.
For me true beauty is what you are apart from the physical attributes. It is what you are from within as an individual.
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
A little of adjustments, compromise, understanding yet being firm where it is required, making time for each other, sense of duty, responsibility, commitment, respect towards each and every member in the family and honoring it on a daily basis.
- What is your favourite Idea of Holidaying?
Taking a cruise , drive around the mountains, indulging in water sports on the beach.
- Why you are participating in Mrs India Earth?
To face challenges and overcome them in an industry which is not my forte, increasing my self confidence and growing as an individual. To encourage more mothers- to- be as self experience speaks more than just words.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
Corruption as it is the root cause for poverty, unemployment etc and overall development of the country.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
â€œDO YOUR BEST AND GOD WILL DO THE RESTâ€
- What is true â€œSportsmanshipâ€ for you?
Participating, giving your best and taking defeat as a way to improve and excel further.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
Creating a sense of awareness and sensitivity towards the less privileged especially among the youth (being the future generation). I can do this by carrying out seminars in schools, colleges and educational institutions, housing societies, religious organizations, social media, raise funds through sponsorship.