Mrs. P Dowerah
- A Brief about yourself and how you describe your own Personality and Persona.
I’m a girl who makes her life beautiful by believing in her own dreams. I would like to describe my personality in three words, viz, passionate, hardworking and focussed. My persona is of a strong and determined girl but also at the same time soft and caring in nature.
- Your Achievements that makes you feel high.
My most cherished achievement upto now is the time when I established my Institute Satyapunu Academy. It was the time when my dream turned into reality, my vision got its direction and my passion turned into my profession.
- Define the true beauty.
According to me true beauty lies in the beauty of the heart, beauty in a person’s thoughts and beauty in a person’s work. True beauty is priceless that get reflected in a person’s eye.
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
A complete, healthy and happy family is one that has satisfaction. Here happiness and trust becomes the foundation of all relations and the members of such family has a positive outlook towards life.
- What is your favorite Idea of Holidaying?
The perfect idea of holidaying is one that is full of relaxation, of course fun being the major ingredient of it. During my holidays I would like to spend quality time with my friends and family.
- Why you are participating in Mrs. India Earth ?
It was my dream to participate on a National Level beauty pageant since childhood and Mrs India Earth is something that I very closely follow and I have participated with a vision to win the pageant.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
There are many issues that bothers me but I’m most bothered about the lack of education which is the root cause of many incidents. So educating the citizens at the same time will minimize many unscrupulous activities.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
The quote that encourages me is from Bhagwad Gita which says “live a life that matches your vision”. This Quote encourages me to execute my present activities in a way that it matches my future vision.
- What is true â€œSportsmanshipâ€ for you?
A person who believes in the motto of never giving up, one who is not afraid of failing, one who has the capability of learning from his or her mistakes, one who is honest towards his/her profession has true sportsmanship.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
I would like to give underprivileged children education and make the education system better by providing books, providing fees of atleast one child as they are the future of India.