Dr Hemamalini Rajinikanth
- A Brief about yourself and how you describe your own Personality and Persona.
My personality is a mix of ambitiously motivated and elegantly inspirational. Born in a small village in Theni, studied in Tamil medium I Became the First Doctor of my family. I was once bodyshamed when I was younger but I transformed myself into Cosmetology career and embraced my entrepreneurship ideology and successfully running my 2 international brands Dr. Aesthetix International Cosmetic Clinic & FIA ACADEMY at Chennai, Tamilnadu. Im married to a supportive husband who is my colleague, a friend and a partner in everything who is my first pillar and my parents who are from a rural background gave me wings with so much of moral values for which Im greatful . Im passionate about fashion, Travelling, Silambam ( Tamil Martial Art ) , Adventures and Dancing.
- Your Achievements that makes you feel high.
- From school lots of prizes in all competitions And Awarded as best student from Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam sir in Polaris Scholarship program. - Have awarded as best researcher in IADR Oncology Conference. - Have presented and won best presentation award in an International Research Conference. - Have done 6 research projects and yet to publish. - Honoured and awarded in Top 100 Women Achiever Internationally 2020 - Given 100+ motivational speeches and lectures to General public, school students, college students. - Best Women entrepreneur award from Velicham Awards - Best Cosmetologist award in IITM Park Awards - Won Mrs Tamilnadu 2021- 1st runner up at Pegasus - Won Mrs Rampwalk at Mrs Tamilnadu 2021 Pegasus - Given Speech to 100+ Chennai City Police women on Work – Life Balance - Conducted lots of medical camps and food canps for orphanage homes, visually challenged homes, transgender communities and mentally challenged homes in which 1000+ people are benefited and yet to give more to the society - Started my own department called “ Oncology Aesthetics” in my center to help and improve the quality of life of cancer survivors in terms of aesthetics and I aim to educate and help more than a lakh survivors the next 5 years
- Define the true beauty.
To me true Beauty is all about a person’s thoughts, graceful attitude, creativity and positivity with compassion inside out.
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
Family is a strong word !
- What is your favorite Idea of Holidaying?
2months once, I make sure that I have at least one short trip planned with my family. If my family members do not have enough time to plan a trip during my vacations, I go on a solo trip . Such trips are extremely exciting and rejuvenating. I also make sure I devote few hours a day to study each day during the vacations. Besides, I love helping going back to my mother’s place with household tasks and also enjoy going out shopping with her. I always look forward to vacations and love every bit of them . Holidaying to me is creating and cherishing memories.
- Why you are participating in Mrs India Earth?
I joined this peagent to have a sense of achievement and fulfillment. My prime reason to join this peagent is to develop and boost my self esteem. People who think marriage is an end to their dreams I want to be a role model to show its just a beginning of their dreams. Likewise it is a great honour and privilege for me to be one of the candidate of Mrs India Earth 2021 as the organisation has been helping many charity and advocates in choosing by assisting us through various programs and activities and hence my social cause on teaching children about Good Touch – Bad Touch , Awareness on Oncology Aesthetics and Rural women empowerment can get initiated .
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
Right now the country is under Post covid crisis. Many of msme companies and daily wages people are affected badly for their basic life needs post covid. Unemployment and economy has come down and the new normal life we are adapting taking its own course of time. Government should understand the current situation and take action on basic lifestyle problems like price of vegetables petrol, emi, gst and other taxes to avoid pressure on the citizens would help and improve their life.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
“ Only when women are financially independent, they will gain confidence and willpower to bridge the gender gap. If a woman thinks she can, she can not only rewrite her fate but also the lives of others. - Puratchi Thalaivi Selvi. J. Jayalalithaa
- What is true “Sportsmanship” for you?
I belive “ The mark of great sportsmen is not how good they are at their best, but how good they are at their worst” .
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
If I am selected as a Charity Ambassador, I would like to propose “ Free health Check up for all Citizens” . Covid has taught us the importance of health & life .This should be a mandatory right to all the citizens so that all the level of people can be benefited equally. Also I would like to start “ GOOD TOUCH – BAD TOUCH “ campaigns in schools as rape cases, brutal murder cases , sexual abuse cases towards women and girl children has increased rapidly in our country . Today’s Children are tomorrow s citizens. Lets educate and support them both physically and mentally.