Dr. P Mahla
- A Brief about yourself and how you describe your own Personality and Persona.
I am Dr. Poonam Mahla work as a rehabilitation psychologist in Pradhan Medicare super speciality hospital & trauma center in charkhi dadri , Haryana. I am very polite and humble person. I love my parents and my family. I am determined & devoted to my patients, passionate about dancing & singing and most importantly I am an optimistic person. I strongly believe that God always help us.
- Your Achievements that makes you feel high
The happiness of my patients and their family members who came out from their behavioural issues and started leading a normal & harmonious life , makes me feel high. The smile on somebodyâ€™s face because of me is the achievement for me.
- Define the true beauty.
The person who is wearing smile on his/her face.. is beautiful , the person who have feelings of love, kindness, politeness, empathy and respect for others is the most beautiful person .Because outer beauty fades with time but the person is beautiful from heart increases his/her charisma with time.
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
Mututual understanding, love, care and most importantly respect for each other makes a complete and happy family for me.
- What is your favourite Idea of Holidaying?
To spend quality time with family/ friends and nature. This combination rejuvinates me.
- Why you are participating in Mrs India Earth?
I am participating in Mrs. India Earth to get a platform to serve underprivileged people at large.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
Present situation in kashmir most bothers me this time in India.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
â€œDonâ€™t regret for anything as God knows better what is good for us.â€
- What is true â€œSportsmanshipâ€ for you?
True sportsmanship includes disipline, commitment, team work and never give up.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
After selection I would like to make people more empathetic towards mentally challenged . This can be done through awareness programs like campaigning and â€˜nutad natakâ€™ or plays by mentally challenged itself.