Mrs. J Krishnan
- A Brief about yourself and how you describe your own Personality and Persona.
I am independent women who likes to take life as it comes. I am a person who always gives 100% to whatever I do be it personal or professional life. I always has a positive approach towards life. Whatsoever times problems in life pull me down I always ensure that I come back with a bang.
- Your Achievements that makes you feel high.
Was a very shy kid throughout my childhood . So achievement for me is being what I am today independent and a strong headed women who is living on her own rules. For me being a contestant in Mrs India Earth is also a big achievement as I was always one in the crowd who was never noticed by anyone nor remembered by anyone but always had a dream to be on the stage but which never happened.
- Define the true beauty.
True beauty for me is not always physical appearance but how a person is at heart. A person becomes beautiful with his or her thoughts and actions.
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
A complete healthy and happy family is the one when each one loves and cares for each other in all situations.
- What is your favourite Idea of Holidaying?
Holidaying is travelling with your loved ones be it my son, mother or friends. Place never matter to me.
- Why you are participating in Mrs India Earth?
I am participating in Mrs India Earth to do something differently and also to stand tall for proving that no one can break you except yourself. You have to motivate yourself to reach bigger heights. And to prove that nothing is impossible you just need to believe in it to be true.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
Safety of women and kids is what bothers me a lot.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
There is no such thing as hopeless situation. Every single circumstances of your life can change- The secret Book quote
- What is true â€œSportsmanshipâ€ for you?
Participating fairly and giving your best. Celebrating if you win and celebrating for others if they win.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
I would like to contribute more to the society and for the empowerment of the women.