Mrs. R Boke
- A Brief about yourself and how you describe your own Personality and Persona.
I am a computer engineer by education, but a designer by profession. My every day work helps my clients look their beautiful best. I believe that following oneâ€™s passion is the surest way to live a happy & fulfilled life. I am mother to an 8 year old angel. Playing my part in her growth as a cheerful,confident & caring human being is what fills me with immense joy. I am a compassionate & cheerful person and I like to be surrounded by people I love. I believe in putting my heart into whatever I do and aim at perfection.
- Your Achievements that makes you feel high
It was not an easy decision for me to give up my career as a computer engineer and start take the entrepreneurial plunge as a designer. But I am very satisfied with the fact that my veture â€˜Belle â€“ by rupalâ€™ has developed a loyal customer base. Belle has 26k+ followers on Facebook.
- Define the true beauty.
True beauty stems from inner confidence and being comfortable with oneself. Follow your heart and be honest. That is true beauty to me .It reflects in all our actions and shines through.
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
Happy family is about truly accepting each other, having complete trust and sharing joys & sorrows. I believe that family is defined not by bold relations but by people who truly care & love you.
- What is your favourite Idea of Holidaying?
Holiday is about relaxing with the loved ones. I love to soak in the culture & food of the places I visit.
- Why you are participating in Mrs India Earth?
The pageant opens up windows of opportunity to explore & hone multiple facets of my personality.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
While we are making progress as a nation, a large section still faces poverty. Women safety is a huge societal concern. We need to embrace a progressive outlook towards women.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
Listen to your inner voiceand follow the path
- What is true â€œSportsmanshipâ€ for you?
True sportsmanship is about being humble, knowing your strenthBe humble& grounded Learn from mistakes and do your best
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
I would like to work towards making education accessible to all. True education that does not only add knowledge, but also character & grit.