- A Brief about yourself and how you describe your own Personality and Persona.
Iam Richa Chopra , born in a jaat family and got married a punjabi one..Iam a confident , independent and easy going women who believes in simplicity. My profession as an airhostess has given me great, beautiful perspective to see the world.
- Your Achievements that makes you feel high.
My first achievement was, when I contributed a little amount of my first salary to buy some stationery for labour class children and my second achievement was when I became mother of a daughter.
- Define the true beauty.
I know beauty is in the eyes of BEHOLDER...but for me beauty is a combination of beautiful mind ,body and a pure soul.
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
Understanding ,compromise, love and mutual respect , these four elements gives birth to a happy and healthy family.
- What is your favorite Idea of Holidaying?
Somehow, the idea of holidaying always brings me to the peacefull place...i.e. between the mountains.....
- Why you are participating in Mrs. India Earth ?
Like every other citizen, I too have a desire to contribute as I can to the society for the betterment of my nation.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
WOMEN SAFETY is the one that bothers me a lot....and this is the reason why I feel women education is one such aspect that need our attention.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
LIFE IS TOUGH, BUT YOU MUST BE TOUGHER....
So let’s became tougher and achieve what other people think we cannot....
- What is true â€œSportsmanshipâ€ for you?
To except your failure in the same manner, as you except your success, is the true sportsmanship.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
I truly understand the importance of child education....so if I would get a chance, I would work for the education of the underprivileged children.