- A Brief about yourself and how you describe your own Personality and Persona.
I am an enthusiastic, committed, hardworking, confident, smiling, emotional girl who values Relationship and believes in clear communication. .
Trustworthy, fitness freak, ability to handle pressure most of the times and one who loves travelling would also define me. A woman with good counseling advice, and who loves her Freedom. I try my best to do justice to all things I am surrounded by– people, work and home.
- Your Achievements that makes you feel high.
· As a student my boards result and getting Selected for B.Sc Economics Hons St. Xaviers Kolkata. I still remember the moment.
· Being A Mother! A Totally New Irreversible Selfless Feeling.
· Next was my entrepreneur debut by starting Pair A Dice Café - A lost and found identity for myself and dream come true of my husband.
· Selected for World on a Plate (master chefs) event for top restaurants in Mumbai. Cruising then to Top 6. Mr. RanveerBrar recalling his visit to our café and speaking about us on the stage. I won that very moment!
- Define the true beauty.
A fit body with attitude of gratitude, smiling face, respect for others and positive attitude. I would not totally ignore facial beauty but that’s a natural gift and true beauty is more from inside which is self-made. First time a man made thing fares better!
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
A fit family, enjoying simple joys filled with smiles and care, creative handmade gifts for each other, making feel special and loved. Consulting, trusting,sharing, respect and being thoughtful. Above all Attitude of Gratitude in all Members.
- What is your favorite Idea of Holidaying?
Feel the moment, live like a local, no rushing, less of pictures more of presence.I love mountains, beaches and local unexplored nearby spots. Dressing well, shopping and eating is also an important part of my holiday.
- Why you are participating in Mrs. India Earth ?
· An opportunity to prove myself and to be honest one of my teenage dreams. (A song of that time - Banungi Main Miss India…). A mother can still be assertive, pretty & inspirational and can build an identity.
· So big thanks to MRS.INDIA EARTH for the opportunity which atleast as I can enjoy the journey if not win.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
Though there are quite a few things but what bothers me most is child abuse 2 or more daily news of rape and child abuse puts me down. I believe we should have stricter punishments for the guilty and these punishments should be flashed in media to create fear among wrongdoers.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
· Jai Hanuman!
· Attitude of Gratitude!
· You have time for things you put first!
· Worrying does not take away tomorrow’s troubles but takes away todays peace!
· Appreciation of what you have brings what you want.
- What is true â€œSportsmanshipâ€ for you?
Good opponent, teamspirit and above all a good person. Ethical, fun competition, accepting failures and learning at each point of the game. Learning turns and realizing that participating is much more important.If we focus on our efforts we will surely do well.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
I would focus on providing education to under privileged. In my experience so far, I have realized education is the best way to prepare them for a better tomorrow. We should also educate our house help so that they can also teach their kids and fund them in our capacity.So to connect with reality near to our home there are set of underprivileged children whom we donated books, stationery and brought them to our Café to make them play games.